Wednesday 25 February 2015

PPP3: Correspondence with Fieldwork Studio

At the beginning of the year, I had emailed Fieldwork with the portfolio I had done at the time. I looked into sending my portfolio again and found that Eve Warren from last years graduating year now works there. John had mentioned about using these contacts and connections to the college to I decided to contact Eve to see if there was a way in which I could contact them directly.







Correspondence with Eve and e-mail to Loz at Fieldwork
I felt that it was really good to correspond with Eve because she gave me an insight into a life after LCA and I was able to ask her about her experience with getting placements and her job. I felt that, because she had been in this position last year, she really understood what it was like at this point in the course. Also, she gave me a direct email address that I could use to contact Loz Ives, the owner of Fieldwork which was a great connection that I could use.





Correspondence with Fieldwork
I managed to get a reply from Loz Ives that I am not able to do a placement but I can still go over to the studio and talk through my portfolio with them. Just getting a studio visit at this point is great experience for me as well as getting response and reflections on my portfolio. We have organised for me to visit the studio on the 2nd of April at 11am which will allow me to work on the feedback from the previous studio visits towards my portfolio before going.

No comments:

Post a Comment