Thursday 12 February 2015

PPP3: Contacting MARK Studio

From the contact e-mails that I had been sending to studios, I got a reply from Mark Lester at MARK studios in Manchester.





Correspondence with MARK Studios
The reply stated that I would be welcome to pop up for a studio visit in a month or two and that I should remind him and that he liked my work. I am going to make sure to email him with this reply after my visit to United by Design as that will be exact a month away as I don't want this opportunity to go amiss. A month later, after my first 2 studio visits that went so well for me, I decided to email Mark Lester again in regards to the studio visit possibility. 

This continued back and forth for a 3 month period before I was told that I wasn't able to go for a visit after all. This is a bit of a shame after such a positive response previously but I can understand that it can get very busy with workloads and deadlines. Hopefully, there will be an opportunity in the future for me to be able to visit another time, especially with the consideration of a placement after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment