Wednesday 18 February 2015

PPP3: Correspondance with United by Design Studio

This morning, I got a reply to one of my email correspondents from United by Design studios in York.
Original Email Correspondence
Response from United by Design
The email is from Owen, the managing director, saying that they liked that I had been looking at their work and were happy for me to go on a visit sometime next month. Also, he said I could bring a printed portfolio and creative CV to get some feedback and discuss my work with him. This is an invaluable opportunity to get some professional feedback and discussion about my work and about working in a design studio, something that I feel I would like to do in the future.

I am incredibly excited about this and I decided to reply to the email straight away as I feel that this would be a great opportunity to get involved with.

Response to Owen at United by Design







Correspondence with Lucy at United by Design
I tried to keep my emails as professional as possible in tone replying to Owen and messaging Lucy to organise a day for me to visit. I wanted to show my enthusiasm by replying as soon as possible.

I managed to organise to visit the studio on the 18th March at 10am. I am so excited that I have managed to organise a visit to United by Design. I feel like it is going to be a worthwhile experience where I can get a lot from it and it will help seeing a design studio in action as well as getting some advice in regards to my future plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment