Monday 23 February 2015

PPP3: Correspondance with Tonik Studio

This afternoon, I got a reply to one of my emails correspondents from Tonik Design Studio in Sheffield
Original Email
Reply from Original Email
The email is from Joe Morris, a designer at Tonik, saying that they liked my work and were happy for me to visit in the next few weeks. This is a great opportunity to get to know about working in a design studio, something that I feel I would like to do in the future. Also, he seems like a really friendly person and quite approachable from his email so I feel this would be great to be able to talk to someone like this about being a designer in industry.

I am incredibly excited about this and I decided to reply to the email straight away as I feel that this would be a great opportunity to get involved with.




Correspondence with Tonik Studio
We have arranged for me to go to visit the studio on the 20th March at 11am, two days after the United by Design visit. I felt that by having them very close to each other, I would be able to make a comparison between the two studios in regards to how they work and the culture of their studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment