Tuesday 4 February 2014

Design Practise 2- Studio Brief 1: Research Crit

As part of the Study Task, we had to produce 5 A3 Design Boards based on our Research topic. We had to present the boards to a group of 6 people.

Design Boards for Crit
From this, we then discussed the topics of our boards and possible areas we could go into with the subject matter we have.

I mentioned within my presentation that, from the research that I have done, there is a wide array of areas that I could go into from zoos. The feedback I was given was that my topic of research was very exciting due to how broad it was as I could do anything with it. An idea which came up in conversation was maybe producing a guide that could have information and facts about the animals which could be used alongside the map. I thought that this could be accompanied with an interactive map App which could add to the interactive element of getting involved with the zoo. This was initially thought of as something for adults but it could be extended to children where they could do activities when going around the zoo which would be educational and fun. This developed to maybe having a treasure hunt that children could take part in and collect things around the zoo, getting a free toy at the end by completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment