Tuesday 19 November 2013

PPP2: Designer Dose Blog

In regards to my own research into designers which interest me, I have been producing a blog that I started as part of a collaborative group brief in the middle of first year called Designer Dose.

What started out as 5 of us putting up a post every day ended up with me posting to it once a day with a new design inspiration which I would find interesting. I have been using this blog for over the past couple of months.

Designer Dose 

I put my name as a tag on each blog post to show which ones I do with the title and images of the work and the name of the designer. Also, so as to make sure that I give the full reference to the designer I put a link to there work/ portfolio. If this isn't available then I put a link to the place where I found the work so there is at least some reference.

Update: 

Up to this point I have been putting a blog post a day on the site making it over the 1 year anniversary mark which I feel is a very great achievement. However, my laptop broke over the Easter holidays and all of the account information I had for all websites was gone. From this, I have not been able to remember what the details were to get into the account so Ive not been able to update it since Easter Holidays.


Current Blog Activity
It is only in the last few days that I have been able to get onto the website as I managed to get all of my account info back as I had backed it all up. As you can see, in my absence, the amount of views that my inspiration blog has been getting has been great and I have gained more following.

I am going to continue back onto doing my blog because I feel that it is a great rich resource of information that I have been collecting showcasing all of the designs that I am into. I have even included Design Studios that I have contacted, like Robot Food who I have contacted in regards to a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment