Monday 12 November 2012

Progress Tutorial- 29th October 2012

For my Progress Tutorial, I met with Fred to discuss my Progress on the course so far and if I had any problems.

Attendance:
  • Nothing wrong with my attendance as I have attended every day so far.
General Comments:
  • My blog is very detailled and that I have already taken ownership of it- can tell it's a 24/7 project
  • Images are not left blank and are annotated
  • Easy to follow and in order
  • I asked Fred about my use of my 1 rough working note book that I put everything in and asked whether it would be beneficial to buy seperate books to make them more organised as all the pages are starting to fall out. It was suggested that I get seperate notebooks and a larger sketchpad/ start working on large sheets so I come out of the small scale I like to work from.
Blogs:
  • I asked if Lecture Notes had to have images with them because I don't put images with mine due to the fact that, in a lecture, I dont have the images on me therefore they would not be part of my notes. Due to the fact that I type up my notes and that I could justify my reasoning, I don't neccessarily have to. Just maybe 1 or 2 if it's an important point.
Current Progress:
  • I am progressing well but I am to be make sure that I take regular breaks and have some time off so I don't have a breakdown from the consatnt workload!
  • Also, I am to make sure that my large amount of annotation doesn't take over the time I need for my design practise work as that is more important.
Evaluation:
My tutorial went very well and I agree with the points that Fred made about my time management and note organisation, however, I cannot gaurentee that I will stop working and take a break! I'm always constantly trying to improve my work to the best of my ability yet I do appreciate his feedback and will take all of it onboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment