Monday 27 April 2015

PPP3: Yearbook Entry

For the yearbook we have been asked to send some images of our work and a paragraph about ourselves so that they can be put into the yearbook for the end of year show.

Email Received
When I read this email, I was very disappointed and apprehensive about sending anything in because I don't have a placement or experience and I have no achievements either so I feel embarrassed about having this information in the year book. Saying that, I know that if I want to be able to present myself in the best way possible, I will have to submit some really good work.

Given Layout Chosen
We were given 4 layouts to choose from and I chose this layout because a lot of my photographs are usually taken for landscape so I felt that, despite it being not the most interesting layout in the world, it would be the best option to fit the images that I have.

Yearbook Layout
The work that I have produced this year that is completely finished is my YCN book and my Parish Pub ReBrand Collateral so I have decided to go with these rather than pick something I did last year. I picked two images for each for an even presentation and I tried to make them the best that I could.
Paragraph for Yearbook
For the yearbook, we also have to produce a paragraph of information about ourselves as a designer. I decided to make mine as blunt and straight to the point as possible as we had limited room.

I really hope that I have presented myself in the most professional light and that it will give the right impression towards prospective employers and clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment