Tuesday 24 March 2015

PPP3: Studio Brief 3- This is Where I Leave You..

The final studio brief for PPP3 module asks us to produce a 8-10 minute presentation based on the entire 3 years of the course and our personal journey, starting with first year and discussing what we want to do in the future.

There is so much stuff that has happened over the space of the last three years that I genuinely don't know how I am going to fit it all in!

Presentation Planning for Course Journey
Therefore I decided that I would take more of an evaluative approach to my presentation in regards to the years themselves. I split the year up into positive things that happened, the negatives of the year and what I learnt from each year on the course. This way, it would narrow down my approach to such a big year whilst being concise with my information.

What to Include in my Presentation
As well as talking about my time on the course, I felt that it was important to include what I was like before the course and what I want to happen after the course and my aims for the future. This way, I would be able to show how far I had come and where I want to end up.



Presentation Notes
I made some preparatory notes on the presentation itself to take with me. I don't tend to end up using notes when I present but I always feel more prepared and read if I know that I have them just in case.

I presented the presentation in the same style as my portfolio design boards so that my brand identity and style was fluid throughout, even within presentations. This way, I can get the main points across that I need on the screen and just allow myself to talk around it so I have more freedom when presenting.

I felt that my presentation went very well and I managed to cover all of the necessary points during my talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment