Friday 10 January 2014

Responsive- Design Process 2: National Trust Interim Progress Crit

For the session, we need to produce 5 design boards showing what we have done for the brief so far so that we can get feedback on it from a group of 4 others from the class. Also, we would be focusing on the presentation of our boards as well.
Printed A3 Design Boards
I presented my boards and discussed my idea concept and how I had started the brand for the campaign.

The feedback I got from the crit was mainly positive as they said it was a well-rounded concept that is focused on the audience emotion with the brand. They liked the fact that there was a very focused audience that was different to what was specified but allowed for a different approach to the brief that was unique.

One thing that was mentioned that hadn't even crossed my mind was the face that there needed to be a web-based media to fulfil the need for an integrated campaign. I was given the suggestion of producing an app proposal that would appeal to the younger generation whilst producing a synthesis between digital and printed response. This could include a checklist of things to bring, an interactive walk that could be used and give a different route every time and maybe some picnic games which could be submitted by other National Trust members and changed weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment